Σάββατο 1 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012

Who is really Bob?

I spent some time with my nephew these days. I am sorry I haven't written you for so long, but I have to be a good uncle too. I taught him how to play anime games to have fun. The following posts will be a short character descriptions. Today I will start with the protagonist, Spongebob Squarepants.
SpongeBob is a character that is really kind-hearted, rarely-depressed, optimistic, but naive too. This naivety almost always puts him in trouble with his favourite friend and neighbour, Patrick (he is a bit dim I would say). He has limited hopes and expectations, as he dreams his life flipping burgers for Eugene Krabs and his highest goal is to get a license.
His favorite hobbies include jelly-fishing, karate, and blowing bubbles and as always put others in serious trouble. In one episode he created a really annoying bubble man, which made everyone feel miserable. Bob has some other sides too. When his slow friend Patrick, get his license, he made green with envy and get mad because he did something that Bob couldn't. When Garry, his companion, ran away he showed how he appreciates the value of friendship.
That was the old SpongeBob. Nowadays, they have turned him to a giant cry-baby, who is a complete idiot and he's so bothersome, annoying everyone around him. Sadly, SpongeBob has declined hugely in terms of humor, creativity, and quality.
Share your ideas with me at ascoencorp@gmail.com.
See you soon,
Thanos


.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου