Σάββατο 15 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012

Squidward Tentacles reveiled!

I am on semester exams these days and Bob was a way to relax and regain focus to my achieve my goal. I also played some great games with my nephew at toddlergames.org. My nephew really enjoyed them and we had great moments together. Today I will write about the Squidward Tentacles. He is the light turquoise squid with the six limbs at Spongesbob Squarepants.
He loves arts and crafts. Squidward has a strong affection for interpretive dance, sculpture, painting, and of course playing his famous clarinet, but sorry mate you are untalented! He faced many times death, mainly because of Bob and Patrick. An unfortunate guy, who is in some way hurt in almost every episode he is in. Every single injury is a funny time, as you see him desperate, regretting his choices. He doesn't seem to love his routine, actually he is trapped in a daily job he hates. For this reason, he is a bad employee.
His relation with his other neighbour, Squidward, is a "carrot on a stick" situation. Squidward seems to want his privacy, which Bob often disturbs, but he isn't the strong guy he pretends. He cares about him and on the long run appreciated Bob's devotion. Despite Squidward's antagonist side, he has been blamed many times for things that weren't his fault.He was some times in jail, but I have to admit he felt nice in prison because he could get away from his neighbors.
Share your ideas with me at ascoencorp@gmail.com.
See you soon,
Thanos




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου